Blog News


As was foreshadowed a few days ago, a few things on the blog have changed. The alterations I have made are very minimal. I have added a new page, Beyond Film, that collects all of the posts that explore books, paintings, plays, etc. I will further classify and sort out this page when I have more posts to work with. Beyond that, the film lists have been cleaned up, and I have decided against listing the short reviews (posted at the end of the week) individually. Recent End Of The Week Shorts then appear on the film list as such...

      

... and will continue to do so. I have not extracted all the links to individual EOTWS posts as this seems unnecessary (and would be incredibly time-consuming). That said, the creation of the Beyond Film page means that I will be committing to the exploration of art beyond cinema, and so you can look forward to further dives into the books, plays, music that I come into contact with. Thanks for reading.




Popular Posts