Blog News


I've just crossed the last film off of my list for The Disney Series. We've covered 40 films over 48 posts. Things started off pretty bad and there were a few rough patches, but we got through them all. However, we didn't cover all of the Disney films I would have liked to in retrospect. What's more, there are a few posts that I want to re-do. So, the kinds of films I'd like to add into the series would be Treasure Planet, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Rescuers Down Under and quite a few others. I may even end up covering every single full-length animated Disney film and more. However, I may be doing this through the End Of The Week Shorts, or utilising Quick Thoughts more than the longer Thoughts On format. In addition to this, films I want to re-do may include, but may not be limited to, Finding Nemo, Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs and Sleeping Beauty. With these films, I either feel I missed something having seen them again, or just did a horrible job in writing about them.

There is no particular order in which I'll go through these films, nor is there a set list. What I will soon do is split the Disney series into the original 40, and then add whatever I cover next to the Disney Series page as well as integrate them into the line up in order of their release date. There may come some point in the future where I revise the series and put the whole thing into a PDF, ebook, or who knows. This will not be in the near-future, however. Continuing as always with roughly one post a week, we'll then add to the series and bring to the spotlight (hopefully) the virtues of mainstream animation - as such was the purpose of the entire series. As an off-shoot of this, I'm contemplating starting a Studio Ghibli Series. Though I'll have to think that over a bit more. Also, I may do a few posts that compare and rank Disney films. But, again, I'll have to consider this further.

In the end, the Disney Series ultimately continues in a more haphazard way. Thanks for reading all that you have (if you have) from the Disney Series so far, and I hope you enjoy what more there is to come.


Popular Posts