Blog News


Over the course of the next few days, I am going to be attempting to sort through the blog and give it a slightly new structure. This is to account for the new variety of posts that I'm producing - those that look at books, paintings, music, plays and more. Furthermore, this new structure will help me manage the End of the Week Shorts. My schedule has changed quite a bit recently (it has got a lot busier) and so I have struggle to carve out time to sit down and sort through the shorts - give every one one its own page and place on the film list. I don't think that this practice is a particularly useful one and so I am considering discontinuing it.

In general, I am not yet entirely sure how the blog is going to be altered, but I have decided to notify you all before I make any changes. I will notify you all again when everything has been sorted through. Before I let you go, however, I'd like to let you know that I'm open to suggestions of any kind. I get movie suggestions every now and then, but, if you have a book, play, painting or piece of music you'd like to read about, comment below or send a message over any of the social media. Thanks for reading.





Popular Posts