Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Thoughts On
道可道 非常道
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
February 14, 2019
Blog News
This is a short post to let you know that I will be going abroad shortly and do not think I will not be able to post any reviews - or even the shorts. I apologise, but look forward to posting again the week starting on the 25th.
Thanks for reading.
Popular Posts
December 22, 2016
The Little Mermaid - Character & Story: An Adventure In Fantasy Beyond Imagination
February 18, 2024
Hajime No Ippo - What Is It To Be Strong?
November 12, 2016
Forrest Gump - The Infinite Story
June 19, 2016
Requiem For A Dream - A Sensory Masterpiece
October 31, 2023
One Punch Man - The Meaning Behind Saitama's Blank Expression: Face of a True Hero
June 24, 2016
Requiem For A Dream - Tyrone
June 17, 2017
Monsters, Inc. - Inter-Narrative & Super-Narrative
January 17, 2017
Moonlight/Pulp Fiction/Wild Tales - Abandoning The 3 Act Structure
June 26, 2016
Requiem For A Dream - Marion
November 02, 2016
Blog News