Blog News



Today is the day the shorts are supposed to go up. We have done this for around about 100 weeks now. But, after a while of contemplation, I have decided that the shorts cause more strife than they do help the blog. This has nothing to do with the amount of time it takes to pull the shorts together; shorts or no shorts, I try to watch at least 7 films a week. Rather, I have felt myself leaning on the shorts and writing less of the longer reviews. This has become so apparent and so pertinent of an issue because I feel a growing inability to write the longer form reviews/essays. For this reason, I have decided to end of the End of the Week Shorts. They may return after some time. But, for now, I am trying hard to re-configure the blog for numerous reasons. So I thank everyone that has followed the shorts and hope you have enjoyed them.




Popular Posts