DSU/Blog News



It has been far too long since the last time we talked about this, but I can finally give you an update on book 8 of The DSU. After a lot of strife with computer issues and more, I'm bringing the book to a close. It should then be out in a matter of days or weeks. I don't want to rush these final stages, but I do want to both get this out to you and off my back.

To any readers who haven't been here too long, The DSU is a collection of stories told in the form of screenplays that I release on the blog and on Amazon. The stories aren't necessarily screenplays, and they aren't necessarily books either. You can read the first 7 entries of The DSU here. The way I will release book 8 will be a little different from previous times. It will be going up on Amazon first where you can purchase it for $3.99 (£3.99). As soon as it is published there, I will be releasing a sample on the blog. We will then work through a series of posts on films that are thematically connected to, or inspired, the screenplay. When the series is up, I will release the book in full here as well as on Smashwords. At Smashwords, you will be able to download the ebook for free if you wish. That is one change I have made to the release of this book - it will be released for free after the series is over. The second and last change will concern the way the book is released on the blog. Instead of putting multiple parts out in one day, I will put a part out a day, over 3 or 4 days.

I hope you all look forward to taking a look at the book. This will be your chance to see me and my work put in the spotlight as opposed to other films. Let's hope it goes well.


Popular Posts