Puzzled

I seem to not know what this game is showing me. I have tried in the past to work it out, to force the way and sort it through. This didn't work; it lead to much confusion and frustration despite success. I let things come and go easy now; I try to understand the way the game wishes to be played. It was written and made, so it was constructed with reason. I do not know if this reason is success. But, then again, my gain is its - possibly. With faith, I have tried to understand what this game is showing me; I play how it shows me how to play. But too often I am stuck. I see, but not far. I try, but fail. I do not understand what is being shown to me, or with what reason. There is then the return; it is always to the question of destination and reason. Why? Some try to construct an answer to this question and manifest it with their hands. I have been trying to see the answer and do the necessary work asked of me. The facts nonetheless remains: sight will always fail. You can either gaze at the horizon and never make out your destination, or you can stare at your hand in front of your face and bang into a wall, or fall off a cliff. I do not know which is preferable when fallen bones can be picked up and sore muscles can be rested.

Popular Posts