Spyne

Rip the sun from my throat and put the ocean back in my spine. Send lightning through my finger tips and molten metal through my hair. With the scaffolding holding my chest in place, build three fortresses and keep within them my worries. Leave me sorry and legless; a pair of feet on hips and a cracked skull. Put me to work in the mines and command I read the same sentence three billion times a day. Take three decades from my life and bitter my end. .Twist my bones without a crack and wind my tendons in ribbons. Turn my toes backwards and split my heels. Put a flame to the fluids left in my torso and evaporate all that's left of what can be spoken off. Remove sense and commit me to chemical medication. Stop my DNA and halt the pulses in my brain. Water will not fall and sound will cease to vibrate. Cold will never sting again and this frame will shiver endlessly. Sacrifice is my name.

Popular Posts