All Right?

I think I'm ok? What does that mean? The monsters within me have gone on vacation? Did they once smuggle their way in or is this their home? Did I welcome them or was it just circumstance? Will it last? I think I befriended myself again? I treat myself ok? We still do have issues and could do better, but are we managing ok? Maybe it's just because I see a light at the end of the tunnel? Maybe I have stopped caring? Maye I am more mean? Maybe I have started to take possession of who I am yet again? Will it last? Will this hurt others? What do I do when isolation works best? At least I befriended myself again? Or did I just become possessed by a notion of self? Maybe what was once dark within me has turned to light? Maybe it will shift in the future? Is everything under the control of external forces? Where is my control - it certainly doesn't feel as though it is within my self? What has changed of recent? What really changed? Though I feel I have a grip, am I still ineffably lost?

Popular Posts