not a bother

I think I found the seat of my pants - Imma try live by it. That means I gotta go cheek to cheek with myself, pucker up to the chocolate butter and kiss my daring away. Logic for logic, reason for reason, blood for blood, music is all that matters. Vibrations over the skin have no meaning but that of a moment lost to perpetuity. I wonder how far you can go without on a lack of bother. I thought of stepping back to step forward. I've decided to try handstands. I'll walk on my head, grow ankles from my chin, knees in my neck, lungs in my elbows and a gooch in between my eyes. Smack me to get me going, let my chest of flesh ripple with heartbreak; it won't be mine, but the achy brakes have been cut and we're going down hill; it doesn't help that we're locked on the tracks of my sanity, but I'm forging a plan to jump off onto my tortoise shell and belly burn my guts with the beam of a sunshine from mars. Smile and keep quiet, drink your juice and feel the adrenaline rush out of your tear ducts. Bleed piss and bruise up with yellow bile, bubble down with puke and puss acne shit from your palms; pray before you sleep and knock on mahogany so maybe you won't wake up; this way is easier than swallowing infinite guilt in an infinitesimal moment: your death's big bang. Fade away and never come back. Put in tired in it re

Popular Posts