A Life of Unknowing

In living, I have only been able to see knowledge fail and things function in silence nonetheless. I have thus chosen to build my life around unknowing. This is all I wish to know; I seek the emptiest knowledge possible. I hope it will have superlative function. To know, after all, is to be causal; to facilitate a passage of one manifest's causality toward another. I like weathermen. Their job is hard and useless. But we try to make use of it. They try to steal from tomorrow your ability to act. Only in the rain and sun will you ever do, but, from yesterday, tomorrow began once the weather man has spoken. The weather man has us wait in anticipation, unknowing at heart, but strong of mind. This is living in unknowing. This is called: discomfort, confusion, foresight and intelligence. It is stupid. It is of nature. The weather man whispers because he is moved to see. He is friend to the wind, though has never shaken its hand and introduced himself.

Popular Posts