zz

Sleeeeeeeeep. Poison. Pleasure. Freedom. Death. Dreams. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep. There's a promise I'll be better in the morning, but I don't know if I want it. Sleeeeeeeeep. What will I see tonight; the ass crack of tomorrow smashing me in the face, fantasy or terror; maybe I'll get caught in between again and watch the demons approach my strapped body, stuck to the bed in reckless abandon, limbs like rock and mind on fire, eyes asleep with sticky haze and heart ablaze on the milky puff. Sleeeeeeeeeep. Save me from your grips, great demon with pointed fingers, ten miles long, coercing me to the other side; the nothing side, the something side, the any side. Sleeeeeeeep. I embrace and abhor, the structure you snatch from those around me; the fear you lace over plans made the day before. Sleeeeeeeeeeeep. Anaesthetic and scalpel, suture and splay me, just leave the amnesia in my chest cavity before all the work is done; crust over my eyes and put pangs in my brain, dry out my lips and ache my joints; put weights on my skin and soul and drag me deeper down into the folds of these unwashed sheets; numb my fear so I don't watch the doors that can't lock anymore; dehydrate my spittle and stink up my mouth; yank on my stomach and scream for slop though I ate my way into you; release me to pointless desire and nothing but a failure to escape your grips to do more than gluttonise and sulk. Sleeeeeeeeep. An illusion of happiness sits around and passes through you; my enemy; my reminder that all is but time past and meaning made of coincidences. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Dare I dream of you?

Popular Posts