Dream Logic

I wake up often, from dreams foreign. Here is there and there is here, you are I and I am you. And lines between butterflies and masters exist in a balance of irreconciled extremes. Dream logic is thus made up of nonsense and operates with a sense of the absence of reality. This is called nonsense thinking, or dreaming. Dreaming through the alchemical smog and marshes, one can attain an inability to pass quickly from dreaming to seeing. And in the blurry sight of a dream, I saw nonsense thinking become my usual sight. And in witnessing the slow transformation, I realised: my logic is composed of this world, and yet there are many others. They form a whole, but dimensions are yet to be found. We dip into them when our eyes close and quake for long in the illuminated dark, but fail to realise what is here is there and that there is here, that you and I and I am you. Dream slowly, wake slowly, see slowly and witness transformation.

Popular Posts